The Art of Conducting
"Spiritually Cooked" Sessions
with Bradford Keeney & Hillary Keeney
The Keeneys are internationally renowned teachers and conductors of ecstatic transformation who will introduce you to their unique blend of creative innovation, soul-igniting expression, and mystically exciting interventions.
This interactive workshop will introduce participants to the following basic operations of the Sacred Ecstatics session:
1. Building a “Big Room”: A session begins with an emphasis on treating the whole existential room rather than its occupants, clearing enough space to welcome forgotten, unknown, or unmet mystery. Only when the range of admissible experience sufficiently broadens can ecstatically empowered transformation take place.
2. Spiritual cooking: Here you awaken the “ecstatic pulse” of a session and amplify it to ignite an inner fire. This unique sacred vibration charges the room with creative life—automatic movement, rhythm, poetics, and song may spontaneously break forth. Inside this spiritual heat and rising emotion, potent and ineffable change is palpably experienced.
3. Mystical intervention: Finally, a session ends with the prescription of a specially designed task that helps sustain and further advance the experienced changes. This uncommonly creative homework spiritually doctors daily life with an infusion of sacred mystery.
The Sacred Ecstatics approach to experiential transformation is based on:
1. 40 years of fieldwork with global healing traditions that tap into the numinous through ecstatic emotion and somatic motion;
2. Exploration of the widest and most exhilarating spectrum of improvisation and spontaneous expression found in the performing arts; and
3. Research on the cybernetic construction and deconstruction of realities. When these three wisdom lineages are woven together, sessions mystically, soulfully, and creatively sizzle with life.
Expect a lively mix of spiritual uplift, therapeutic theatrics, absurd laughter, and heart-warming live sessions conducted in front of the audience.
Come with a beginner’s mind and body, ready to explore the next frontier of transforming lives.
Join us for a special introductory workshop
on a radically different approach to the healing arts: life-changing sessions that turn up the spiritual heat.
Thursday, 21 May 2020 to Sunday, 24 May 2020.
Start time: 9.30am each day
End time: 5.00pm except Sunday which ends at 1.00pm
Cost: £440.00 per person
For more information and to register email email@example.com
Registration is confirmed upon receipt of your deposit.
event/workshop terms & conditions
You can find details about the books below & many more here